Thursday, January 26, 2012

KCAASE Genius Test for Indigo Children


THE KCAASE GENIUS TEST
For Indigo Children

Instructions: 
  1. Watch the 20-minute Ted Talk video with Sir Ken Robinson. 
  2. Answer the following questions in each section of the KCAASE Genius Test. You do not need to list everything you've ever thought of or learned. Merely list the things that are most important to you. 

Special Instructions:

In other words, pretend that you have decided to live forever and have made the decision to transfer your consciousness into a symbiotic mechanism. However, in doing so, you only have enough space for your best thoughts. Which thoughts and what knowledge would you want to take with you? 

Dig deep and find the highest level of human understanding within yourself. 

Have fuN! 



KNOWLEDGE

  • What do I know? 
  • What do I remember? 

COMPREHENSION

  • What can I describe in my own words? 
  • What things can I explain? 
  • What do these things tell me about other things? 

APPLICATION


  • How could I use best my knowledge? 
  • Where else is my knowledge needed? 
  • How would I demonstrate that my knowledge was needed? 

ANALYSIS 

  • What caused everything I've ever thought of or witnessed to happen? 
  • What are the benefits and disadvantages to things I've recognized as true? 
  • How is everything I've ever "seen" (thought of, thought, heard of, heard, conceived of, conceived, imagined, dreamed, daydreamed about, wondered, or wondered about) the same? 

SYNTHESIS 

  • How might I tackle any problem that could come my way? 
  • What skills can I use to solve problems? 
  • How could I improve my own thinking and skills? 
  • After designing my approach to living, how can I best apply it? 

EVALUATION

  • Am I happy?
  • Do I like myself? 
  • Do I treat others with respect and kindness? 
  • Do I see life for its potential despite preconceived or temporary limitations? 
  • Am I happy to be where I am? 
  • Am I happy to merely exist? 
  • Am I grateful that I do (exist)? 
  • Do I enjoy living? 
The details to the questions in the Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, and Synthesis of knowledge are subjective

If you answered the questions in the first four sections of the KCAASE Genius Test, you passed


Congratulations! 


If you can answer "Yes" to all of the questions in the Evaluation Section of the KCAASE Genius Test, then you are an Indigo Genius


Congratulations! 


Limitations of this test: 

Genius can not be fully defined because it cannot be limited to any known expression (academic, artistic, or physical). Genius is the ability to tap into the unknown and comfortably synthesize it with what is perceived or intuited. This results in an increased frequency, which positively affects human emotions and the experience of described as "knowing." 

The term "Indigo Child" is a label given to children who possess special, unusual or supernatural traits or advanced humanistic abilities. Many of these children possess advanced levels of cognitive processing, which according to the theory of evolution, would be the next stage in human evolution and learning. 

The KCAASE Genius Test for Indigo Children can help you determine if you have an Indigo Genius in your life. It can also help you determine anyone's present level of perceived happiness. If you believe that life is too short to be unhappy, then you're not the only one. In this case, this test will probably affect you more profoundly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment